Calvin

Calvin
Calvin, Chief Executive Cat

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My First Blog Post - oh, no!

I'm jumping onto the blog bandwagon.  Hopefully I can share some worthwhile crafty stuff, cat information, daily calamities and lunacy.  As a first blog, I guess I should say a little about myself.

My jobs include working at a colonial historic site and selling handcrafts online.  The name of my shop is Ginger Cat Crafts.(You'll see why.) I do nothing without the help of my cats, especially crafts.  Fortunately, they are napping right now, instead of sitting in front of my terminal, climbing in my lap, begging for dinner...

My 3 feline supervisors are:

Calvin, 10 years old, handsome, smart, messy and my funny boy (ginger cat #1)

 

Sam, 8 years old, pretty, a clean laundry hog and my cuddle-kitty (ginger cat #2)









Daisy, 5 years old, paper chewing artist, box lover, The Princess (obviously) We don't mention her former life as a sewer kitten.











Yes, I love my cats but I like all kinds of animals.  My family says if I was rich I'd have a huge place with horses, cats, dogs, goats....

Besides animals, my interests include needlework, costume and textile history, reading, spending time with my nieces, reading, traveling, old cemeteries, art, and reading. Yes, I am a bibliophile. Fiction, history, craft books, biographies. My tastes are pretty eclectic.


Okay, that is enough about me.  Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment