Calvin

Calvin
Calvin, Chief Executive Cat

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I saw someone die on Sunday.

Sunday was a beautiful day.  The weather was great. The highway was busy at 5:00 p.m. as I was on the way home from work.  Lots of people had been out enjoying the day.  Motorcycle riders were out enjoying the weather, too.  A pretty and sunny day for everyone.

Unfortunately, two riders were speeding and weaving between cars on the highway. One rider, dressed in a bright orange and black jacket, cut in front of me in the far left lane. The other rider, in gray and black, cut in front of a car in the far right lane.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the motorcycle on the right swerve and flip and the rider went rolling down the shoulder. The rider in orange and black pulled over and glanced back.  He saw the rider had gone down so he took off.  Guess he was afraid of getting a ticket.

The rider that went down? She died.

No comments:

Post a Comment